Stories of Impact: Casa de Esperanza (pdf)
A case study describing how Casa has gone beyond a social service model to use community engagement as a prevention strategy that engages families in creating positive social change.
Stories of Impact: Nexus Community Partners (pdf)
A case study describing how Nexus helped Urban Homeworks change the way it works to ensure that residents are more powerfully positioned as decision-makers in their communities.
Stories of Impact: Native American Community Development Institute (pdf)
A case study showing how community engagement was used to wage and win a campaign to recognize Indigenous Peoples Day in Minneapolis.
Engaged Learning Series Documents
- Impacts of Community Engagement (pdf), from event on March 26, 2014
- Assess Your Work: Essentials of Community Engagement (pdf), from event on June 25, 2014
- Distinguish Your Work: Outreach or Community Engagement? (pdf), from event on September 24, 2104
- Evaluation and Community Engagement (pdf), from event on February 11, 2015
- Evaluation and Community Engagement: Everyone is an Evaluator (pdf), from event on May 13, 2015
- Advancing Our Practice: Sharing Strategies and Expertise (pdf), from event on September 30, 2015
From 2013 Forum on Community Engagement
See a summary of the Forum Community Engagement on October 3, 2013 in the Memory Book (pdf). The summary includes video clips of participants debriefing their table discussions.