Engaged Learning Series
September 30th Engaged Learning Series Event
The last Engaged Learning Series event took place on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at Urban Research and Outreach-Engagement Center (UROC).
Several dozen people gathered in North Minneapolis in for the event titled Advancing Our Practice: Sharing Strategies and Expertise. The event gave community engagement practitioners a space to explore challenges with their peers, as well as to brainstorm possible solutions and action strategies to test in their work.
Read Advancing Our Practice, Sharing Strategies and Experience to find out more.
Past Learning Series Events and Documents
Download PDF documents with tools for community engagement from past events:
- From the March 26, 2014 event, Community Engagement Matters: Stories of Success: Impacts of Community Engagement
- From June 25, 2014: Assess Your Work: Essentials of Community Engagement
- From September 24, 2104: Distinguish Your Work: Outreach or Community Engagement?
- From February 11, 2015: Evaluation and Community Engagement
- From May 13, 2015: Evaluation and Community Engagement: Everyone is an Evaluator